Sunday, March 12, 2017

The beginning of it all



HELLLOOO!! I would like to start off by introducing myself.

My name is Camila Martinez, I was born in Kendall Florida and raised in Weston Florida, I attend Cypress Bay High School where I am a focused student. Along with a being student, I am also a cheerleader year-round. I have two older brothers who are constantly protecting me and guiding me. I live in a home with my mom, my oldest brother, my cousin, my aunt, my uncle and my grandma. Let me not forget our two dogs!!  You can say we have full house and that it gets a little hectic around here sometimes. Overall, I would say I am a very outgoing, caring and selfless person.

Things I love 
  • Watching movies
  • Spending time with my mom
  • Hanging out with my friends                               
  • Coffee
  • Trying new desserts 
  • Playing with puppies
Things I hate
  • Snakes
  • When people chew loudly
  • Rude people
  • Being ignored
  • Having nothing to do 
  • Tests
NOW, lets talk about my project.
I was assigned a project in my Aice Media Studies class where I have to create my own film opening. I will be working along-side with my partners, Camy and Sam. Throughout my blog I will be updating my followers on the pros and cons about our project. 
This project truly excites me. It will be very satisfying to put together a piece using all the skills I have learned throughout the school year. In the beginning of this year, I honestly did not understand what course I had signed up for. Someone had told me last year "Take media studies, all you do is talk about social media and play on your phone." YEAH RIGHT!! That will be last time I ever listen to anyone about which classes are easy. 
I was surprised when I came into class and we started learning about shots, angles, composition, and sound. But, I was even MORE surprised when I fell in love with the subject. This course has honestly made me have a passion for media and all the hard work and dedication that goes into creating a film. It would have never crossed my mind that I would enjoy studying media. 
I cannot wait to see what Sam,Camy, and I can create when we all put our creativity together.

CONTINUE reading my blogs throughout the duration of my project as I have learned that creating a film opening is not all that easy. I will be posting about my planning process, what complications I run into, what things I am satisfied with, my opinion on ideas and at the end, I will be posting the FINAL PRODUCT with a complete analysis on the process and how it turned out.

See you next time!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment